You as a consumer can return the product to us if you are not satisfied with the product. On this page you can read how that works and what needs to be done to get a successful refund.
Companies do not have a right of return unless agreed otherwise in writing in advance. As a business client, first ask by mail if it is okay that you send your order back.
The duration of the trial period
You have 14 days to try the products. This period starts on the day after receipt. Within those 14 days you can appeal to your trial period.
Occupatios at the trial period
Within the trial period you can invoke your statutory right to return the products. You can inform us by email of the fact that you want to cancel the purchase. You can possibly do this on the basis of the model withdrawal form (at the bottom of our General Terms and Conditions
), but that is not necessary. From that moment you have another 14 days to return the product(s) to us.
Checklist for returns
You may only return the products if;
- You ordered the order privately, so as a consumer.
- You are within the trial period if you have recourse to your right to return within the trial period (see the above section).
- The products are as new and have no traces of use or are dirty. If the products are more damaged than necessary, we can charge costs.
- Please handle the packaging with care. Many specifications are written on the packaging and the products are usually in a transparent bag. When it is not necessary, do not open the package.
Provide the following with the shipment:
- A sturdy box or envelope as a shipping container.
TIP: use the box / envelope in which the products were delivered
- A proof of purchase, such as (copy of) packing slip or invoice. This way we know who the products originate from.
- Possibly a short explanation written on the invoice / packing slip with reason of return.
The shipment must be provided with the following at the top:
Space Scooter Att. Return Service
PO Box 115
- The sender, that's your address
- Your order / invoice number
- Sufficient postage for shipping.
You are responsible for the return and delivery of it. At PostNL you can opt for traceable and / or insured shipping. This way you can check the status of the shipment yourself.
If you have returned your entire order, we will refund the full invoice amount, including any shipping costs paid to us. If you do not return the entire order, we will only refund the amounts of the returned items.
We will refund the amount as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after the moment of withdrawal, to your account. We always do this the way you have paid. If you have paid by credit card, we will refund the amount to your credit card account. We may have to wait to pay back until we have actually received the returned items or until you have provided proof of shipment to us.